Gift Card £15
Buy a gift card for all occasions from a quiet night catching up to a boozy bottomless brunch with friends!
These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical Pineapple Club gift cards.
1. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Pineapple Club UK website (www.pineapplebrum.co.uk) as well as gift cards purchased in-store.
2. VangaurdbarsLTD reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Pineapple Club gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Pineapple Club gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Pineapple Club gift cards remain the property of vangurdbarsltd who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
3. The value of your Pineapple Club gift card can be redeemed at The Pineapple Club, Birmingham, B2 5HU
4. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card. Please note The Pineapple Club gift cards cannot be redeemed at any Pineapple Club concessions, collaborations or events outside our venue e.g. takeovers.
5. Your Pineapple Club gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of postage or order, following this they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
6. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
7. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase.
8. Only one gift card can note be used online. In-store, there is no limit on the number of gift cards that may be used in one transaction. We can not transfer the balances from multiple gift cards onto a single gift card.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
9. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Pineapple Club gift card is lost or stolen, Vanguard Bars LTD is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Vangaurd Bars LTD cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a Pineapple Club gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All Pineapple Club gift cards have a unique order number. Vangurdbarsltd cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card is used by another party.
10. Should your Pineapple Club gift card become damaged, Pineapple Club will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
11. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a Pineapple Club gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the Pineapple Club gift card in the first instance.
12. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by Pineapple Club gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
13. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.